Thursday, April 1, 2010

Passion Play

Nelson Salgado, playing the role of Jesus, has his make-up and fake wounds applied prior to the dress rehearsel


I went to a Passion Play at Redeeming Love Christian Assembly last night for an assignment. I had an 8:30 deadline so I couldn't stay for the whole thing but it was definitely a quality production that you could tell a lot of hard work went into.

While I was shooting the play, I sat on the floor right in front of the table closest to the stage. There were aisles marked for the actors in glow-in-the-dark tape on the floor so I thought I would be alright if I was back far enough. Alas, between scenes when the lights went down the people in the play just kind of scattered and ran for the back and atleast one lady took a faceplant falling over me. Sorry about that :(

No comments: